Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In The Gym

I was at the gym today. This is nothing unusual, I normally go after work on Wednesdays. I did my normal routine. Once again nothing unusual. I don't seen to find the time to exercise a lot during the summer. The schedule I keep seems to get in the way of a regular workout regime. With the onset of fall I am back to a regular schedule.

My regular trips to the gym to lift heavy objects repeatedly and climb stairs to nowhere seems to be making a difference. I seem to managing stress better again. I am in no way perfect but I seem to be more optimistic and my mind seems to be clearer. I seem to be seeing the way to solutions better. I am sure the exercise is helping.

It is well know and widely accepted that exercise can help people manage stress. I'm sure this is not the only activity that can help. Everyone needs to find and do what helps them with managing stress.

If you can manage your stress better, your quality of life will improve. Enjoying life is contagious. It can spread if people are willing to let it and work to manage their stress.

We all have stressors in our life. Money, work, family, friends, and even the weather can build up. If you do not find what releases the stress, your life can become rather unpleasant.

Find out how to manage your stress, and do it. Life is way too short to not enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment