Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prospects of a Rainy Week-End

The Winnipeg forecast is for a lot of rain this week-end. It looks like outdoor activity will be limited to moving from one building to another. We have week-ends like this from time to time but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

I know there are people out there that like a rainy day. They like to curl up with a good book or watch a movie or 10. Some people even like to be outside in the rain. I'm all about personal choice and these don't seem to be my choices.

I may not want to spend every waking minute outside but I do like to be leisurely on my time off. I don't like to have to rush from my car. I guess if this is the worst part to have to run through the rain to my car then maybe things are ok.

A rainy week-end is usually a chance to get rested up a bit. I will take that as the busy time is coming at a great rate of knots. As for the rest of a rainy week-end, I really can't change a thing so I will do the best I can to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment