Wednesday, October 12, 2011

iOS Christmas

Today, Apple released iOS 5. I updated my devices and I'm happy with the results. Don't worry this isn't a product review. There is enough of that all over the Internet. I want to talk about the anticipation.

I have not been so excited about an event as I was for this operating system release. It was like Christmas but with a bit of uncertainty.

For a long time, the general public wasn't sure when the latest release would be available. In fact, we could only speculate at what time the software would be available.

Last night I actually had a bit of trouble getting to sleep. I felt like I was 8 years old and waiting for Christmas morning. All this for an upgrade to the software on my phone.

It may seem a bit silly to be this excited to upgrade my phone but this time around I just got wrapped up in it, which is ok when you really think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment