Sunday, October 2, 2011

You Can Take The Boy Out Of Winnipeg

Today I'm going to Winnipeg. It's been about ten months since I moved away and I haven't been there in about five months. I went back several times in the first five months and now that I haven't been for a while, I miss it.

I should be clearer. I miss my friends.

I am very happy that I moved to Ottawa. It has provided me with a lot of fun and opportunity. I have met some great people but it will never replace my friends and I don't want it to.

There are a lot of great things that come out of my friendships. They will continue. In this day and age it's easy to maintain contact. The Internet has forever changed that facet of our lives.

As I wait for my flight I am looking forward to seeing some amazing people and that's a great place to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment