Monday, November 23, 2009

Vegas Baby

Tonight at 10:01 pm the wheels will be touching down on my flight to fabulous Las Vegas. Quite a bit of preparation has gone into this trip. The research is done, the resources are booked, and I am ready.

I am rather excited.

If this place lives up to the hype that everyone is giving it I am going to have a super-duper good time. I sure hope it does. I need to live in a fantasy world for a few days. I need to remember why I work hard. I need to take some cool pictures of cool stuff. I need to make some new memories.

I was once told that Las Vegas is the best and worst of America all in one place. I want to see that. I want to people watch. I want to party. I want to ride Vegas style amusements. I want to see what this over the top city has to offer.

I really don't know what this trip will bring. I am open to whatever pops up. We only have a rough plan and will enjoy the rest the way it was meant to be. I hope to come home exhausted with a couple of loonies in my pocket, with a camera full of cool pictures and a head full of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment