Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

We all have guilty pleasures. We all have more than one. There are the trashy TV shows we watch. There are the bad songs on our iPods. There are the cheesy movies we just seem to like and there are the foods we know we shouldn't eat but we do.

I have them all.

I'm only going to talk about one of them. KFC. Yes you heard me. Kentucky Fried Chicken, the unhealthy, greasy, yucky chicken that, from time to time I just need to eat.

I don't know why I ever eat KFC. I always regret it a few hours later but, once again I just couldn't help myself and stopped and picked up some chicken on my way home from the gym. I ate some. I enjoyed it in the beginning. I'm already starting to regret my decision. Just like every time before.

I can feel the junk that is KFC oozing though me. I am starting to feel sluggish. All I can think is I should have had a salad.

I guess that's why its a guilty pleasure. I know its bad but for a brief moment it seems so, so good.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think that life would be as much fun if we didnt indulge in our guilty pleasures from time to time. KFC isnt my way to go, but to each their own:)

    ReplyDelete