Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Have One

After several attempts I have managed to get myself an iPhone 4. There were the several trips to the Apple Store when none were available. Then there was the waiting in line at West Edmonton Mall, only to have to bail to go to a wedding. I checked many other retailers to no avail.

Finally today I got in line about 8:15 am and at 4:00 pm my new iPhone 4 was activated.

This is a big jump from the 3G version I originally had. The screen is extremely clear. The camera is 5 megapixals. It shoots HD video. The processor is much faster and it has a lot of storage.

Like every Apple product it is easy to use and designed to to interface with humans.

I am very happy with my acquisition. It's going to serve me well. It is worth the long wait in the mall.

I have an iPhone 4 and this makes me very happy.



2 comments:

  1. Can't you order them online and skip the searching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you order it online it is 3 weeks to ship and you have to buy it outright. If you go into a store Rogers will subsidize the purchase if you qualify, as I do.

    ReplyDelete