Friday, June 10, 2011

Time Off

I took a few days off. My original plan was to attend Bonnaroo in Tennessee but the unstable geopolitical situation in Libya changed that. It's a long story that I won't bother you with. Instead I do want to mention that I am using some of my time to do the rest of the stuff around my apartment that I should have done months ago.

I really don't mind hauling the new furniture up to my place and assembling it (if required) but it sure seems like work.

I now have everything assembled.

The only thing left is hanging the pictures on the wall. This is a daytime activity so you don't disturb the neighbors. I keep starting it but I have no idea where to put the pictures. I think there is about 16 to hank so it isn't too much work but I can't seem to see a good way to lay them out throughout the place. I'm thinking I just need to give it the old college try and beg forgiveness if people don't like it.

I also picked up a kick ass recliner. It makes my living room much more livable when there are a few people around.

I realize this is a bit of a ramble but I do have a great place I just need the accents.



No comments:

Post a Comment