Sunday, February 12, 2012

Too Late

I wasn't exactly a fan of her's but Whitney Houston's talent was undeniable. She could sing and it could stir your soul. It appeared she wasn't even trying, it just came naturally.

I have been thinking about her passing all day. There has been the usual public outpouring of sympathy. Even though she hasn't done much lately, she has left an indelible mark on the world.

There have also been the stories of her troubled years. She definitely had some demons in her life.

I am not famous, I don't know,what it is like to be constantly scrutinized. I think it could become tiring and you may want to escape from time to time.

It was obvious to almost everyone she needed help. My question is, why didn't someone in her life make the difference?

It's not tragic that a celebrity died it's tragic that a person died. We just know about it because she was famous.

The people around her should have done more.

Someday we will find out why she passed. It may have been an acute occurrence or it may have been from years of hard living. Either way it could have been avoided. Someone should have helped.

I wasn't a fan but I appreciated her talent, now she will lie in peace. That's unfortunate because it didn't have to happen yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment