Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Putting Winter Behind Me

Looking at the forecast for the rest of the month, I think the worst of winter is behind me. There are a lot of plus temperatures this week and quite a bit of rain. The snow could be all gone by the end of the week. If you are rid of the snow it just makes it easier to get up in the morning.

I know I don't like winter very much. I know the sooner it departs the fix, the happier I am. It seemed that January dragged on for me but February is flying by. The month is over half over. The warming trend makes it easier. I have also been quite busy as of late, which is the key tomgetting through winter.

I'm not sad to see winter go. I'm looking forward to spring as it brings a feeling of rebirth and renewal. Living in Ottawa it just comes a little sooner than I am used to.



No comments:

Post a Comment