Saturday, May 28, 2011

Food And Music

I love food and I love music. There is no surprise that they have something in common, they are both ruined by a cold. When you eat you don't get the smells and the flavor isn't right. When you can't hear the same in both ears, music doesn't sound right.

Everyone knows that a cold will ruin your day. That's what they do. It makes no sense why we have to suffer through a cold. It doesn't kill you it just slows you down. It makes your life more difficult. You have to be careful when you fly. You can be off balance. It's just annoying.

Normally I don't treat the symptoms. If you let it do it's thing, your body gets rid of it sooner. There are exceptions. If I need to hop on a commercial flight I'll take some medication.

As I suffer through my latest cold, I wonder why I am forced to live through the experience. I realize it will go away in a couple of days but if you are going to complain about anything, a cold is one of the better things to feel my wrath.



No comments:

Post a Comment