Sunday, May 15, 2011

Have You Ever Seen The Rain?

It was a raining day yesterday in Ottawa. It looks like it will be a rainy week. I much prefer the thunderstorm method of rain delivery. Not only do you get all the excitement of the thunder and lightning but you also get a quick shot of rain and you are back to sunshine.

I realize it is annoying to get caught out in a thunderstorm. It can be scary if you can't get to shelter and hail can hurt as well as being destructive but I will take that over days of continuous rain.

I finds several grey rainy days to be a bit depressing. I admit, it gets to me. Now that I live in Ottawa and tend to walk many places as well as spend time outside, I find rainy days bother me even more.

All that being said, you can't change the weather so my only option is to live with it. Besides, if rainy days are my biggest complaint, life is pretty good.





No comments:

Post a Comment