Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back Home

I spent the last few days in Winnipeg. I have lived Herr most of my adult life and I don't miss the city. What I really miss is my friends.

I think most good people can say they have good friend. I have good friends. It was great to see so many but that's to be expected.

I think the best part was seeing people I didn't expect to. I rani to a lot of people who I really had no expectation to see. Some of them didn't know that I was going to be in Winnipeg and everyone I saw looked happy. It seems the people in my world are moving the right direction. It seems that life is getting better for a lot of people. It seems that life is pretty good.

When you look at the circle of people I live within the best thing is they are genuine and awesome. I have great friends who make my life, along with many others awesome.

I know that sounds sappy but sometimes you have to say great things.



No comments:

Post a Comment