Sunday, January 9, 2011

WalMart On A Sunday Morning

I had a couple of errands to run so I thought I should get up early and take care of it before I settle down to watch football all afternoon. After buying groceries I headed over to WalMart to pick up a couple items.

I don't think it matters where you go to a WalMart you will see the same type of person. The WalMart person. Living in Winnipeg this was expected. There is a lot of people who fit the mold in my old home. I know there are some in Ottawa as well but I still had to snicker.

There was the young family who's oldest daughter was wearing most of the clothes they were buying for her as she sat in the shopping cart. It just screamed WalMart.

There was the middle aged woman and her mother who were checking the prices of everything on their receipt while still standing at the cash register. It just screamed WalMart.

I understand why WalMart attracts many of the people they do. It's why I buy things there as well. They compete on price, and only on price. You can get incredible value for your money on items you are going to buy regardless. Since you need it you might as well spend as little as possible.

It doesn't matter where you go to WalMart you see the same kind of person.



No comments:

Post a Comment