Friday, September 16, 2011

Crisp Fall

I like 3 seasons. I like summer because its summer and it offers so much. I like spring because we climb out of a cold dark winter. I have to say that a winter in Ottawa is a piece of cake compared to a winter in Winnipeg but that's for another time. I like fall because it can be so livable.


I have the day off today so I went to the gym this morning. The walk down and the walk back were great. . It was bright out, it was comfortable to have a jacket on but undone. It was generally nice to be out and about.


There is one small thing I don't really like about fall. It means that winter is coming. There are some good things about winter. Christmas is during winter. Winter makes spring seem that much nicer.


Fall also brings a return to routine for a lot of people. The school year starts up again. For university and college students this means they get to reunite with some of their friends they have not seen sine the spring. It may mean you are off to a new adventure. There are so many things that fall can bring.


I like fall and this one looks like it will be a really nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment