Monday, September 19, 2011

Dream Job

I'll admit I have a great job. I don't write about my job but it is rather cool. That being said, I can dream. As I was riding the exercise bike at the gym today I started to think what would be my dream job.

I think for a job to be a dream job it needs to have a bit of an unobtainable quality. It needs to be a job that you really can't see how you would get there from here. It needs to be a job that there aren't too many or maybe only 1 of it in the world. It needs to have a cool factor. It needs to to be something that interests you.

For me I think my dream job would be Commissioner of the Canadian Football League.

I am and always have been a huge fan of Canadian football. I have a business degree and I can get things done. All that being said, I have no idea how to get there from my current place in life. I'm not sure if my mixture of education and employment experience is what they would be looking for. However, I can dream.

If you are going you might as well dream big. You should shoot for something that could be amazing. I think that job would be.

I don't know how or if I will ever be in a position to have my dream job, but that doesn't mean I can't dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment