Monday, October 25, 2010

Waiting.....

So I'm in the process of getting everything in place so I can move to Ottawa. It's been going reasonably quickly. Through this activity I have found I still do not wait well. A day or two here, a few days there. It drives me bonkers.

I know that I need to be patient and when I am responsible to do things, get them done quickly. Knowing that does not make waiting go any easier.

I know some very patient people. I hope they are patient, otherwise they are just untimely. They seem to relish having others wait for them. I am not that person.

I hope in the near future I will be doing more than waiting. I think nearly everything is in place to get thing rolling. I will be happy when everything is taken care of. I will gladly do my part when I have a part to do, I just am not sure how much more waiting I can handle.



No comments:

Post a Comment