Saturday, October 2, 2010

How Do I Change The World

Today I went and saw the new movie "The Social Network." this is the movie that tries to explain how Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook.

I'm not writing a movie review here, it's just how I got on this train of thought. The movie tries to show how mr Zuckerberg saw all the gaps that needed to be filled in a student's existence. It tried to show how he saw and filled these gaps. It didn't always paint him in the best light but it did show how he sees the world around him. I think.

Facebook has changed the world around us. It has produced a platform for us to share the information we want to share. It has made it easier to remain in contact if we want to. It is everywhere if we want it to be. A lot of people want Facebook to be a part of their existence.

So this has me thinking.

What's next?

What will change us forever? What will show up and be so good that we will have to use it? And most importantly, how do I figure this out and create it?

I feel like I can create something big. I have no idea what that is. I have no idea what I can change that will shake us to the foundation. If I knew it I would do it.

The opportunities to be great are out there. The chance to change the world exists. I just need to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment