Friday, October 29, 2010

Warp Speed

My relocation to Canada's National Capital is picking up steam. All that is really left is I need to find a place to live. I will be in Ottawa next week to accomplish this very task. Everything else is in place. I have the moving truck booked. I have spoke to my current landlord and they know I will be vacating at some point in the near future. The dishes are done. I am pretty much ready to go.

The entire activity has sure pick up speed in a hurry.

The entire thing feels very real now. I am starting to notice all the things in Winnipeg that I will miss. I know there are new adventures waiting for me in my new city, but its hard not to look back.

Looking forward I think the pace of life is going to pick up. I have never lived in Ontario before but from what I can tell, it moves at a different speed than Manitoba. I don't know if this will be good or not but I will find out. I like to be going all the time or at least have the option to be going all the time. I grew up in a small town. I know what its like. If I wanted to live in a small town, I would.

If everything goes as planned, about 3 weeks from now I will be resident of Ottawa. If it doesn't go well, I will get there when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment