Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Battleford Ugly

I was in North Battleford, Saskatchewan last week-end. I occasionally have to go there as part of my job. If you are unfamiliar with North Battleford it is a big town/small city type of place. There is not a lot of opportunity there. As such, I'm sure many people leave after high school, never to return.

There are no attractive people in North Battleford. None.

I warned the person travelling with me that there are no attractive people there. He didn't believe me. We took some time and drove all over town and could not find any person of even average attractiveness.

I'm curious why everyone is ugly in North Battleford. Statisically, there should be a few people who look good there.

Is the gene pool that shallow?

Does everyone who looks good leave as soon as they can?

It's strange. Maybe its just an anomaly. I don't have the answer.

All I really know is it is Battleford Ugly, and that is quite ugly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey whoaaaaa what??? I read your blog and just so happen to be a model (which required you to be attractive) FROM NORTH BATTLEFORD!!!! Glad you know you hate our ugly asses. I guess everyone seams ugly coming from the mecca of beauty known as Russell (Fat high school dropouts must really do it for you).

    ReplyDelete