Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cutest Baby Ever

I've been staying with friends in Winnipeg before I head out to see my parents in the booming metropolis of Brandon, Manitoba. My friends had a baby last summer. He will be five months old just after Christmas.

This kid is the cutest baby ever.

I have seen the kid and I can say I think he's pretty awesome. I know a lot of the same people that the parents do. This is normal. Now not all of the people that I know, that the parents know, are acquainted with each other. However, they all say this kid is really cute. That is the true test and he passes with flying colours.

The kid is attentive and strong. He tried to choke me out. Although he didn't completely block my airway he did restrict my breathing. He also got a handful of my chest hair and pulled some out. Pretty good for a kid who isn't even five months old.

I think he even likes me. He will sit on my lap. He likes to be bounced on my knee. Yesterday he puked on me three times. I have been told its one of the hazards of spending time with babies. It's not the end of the world. He is a stealth puker. No warning and boom, there it is. All over you.

So I was thinking maybe it's just that all babies are cute and it was just more exposure that made this one so cute. Then I looked at some pictures of babies that other people have and wow, not all babies are cute on the absolute scale. Forget about the relative scale. The just can't compete.

As much fun as it is to hang out with the little guy, the best part of being a friend is I get all of the fun and then I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment