Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looking Forward

This is the time of year a lot of people look back at what has passed as we complete another lap around the sun. I think I do enough of looking back and recounting great moments. I think it's time to look forward to what 2013 could be.

Now looking forward you need to seize the moment and make the difference. It doesn't get better if you don't make it better for yourself. I find the easiest way to make life better for myself is to try and make someone's day better everyday. So that's my big plan. I'm going to try to make somebody's day better each and every day. It won't be the same person all the time and it won't always be world changing but I want to brighten a day.

It's my intention to exercise more in 2013. I already exercise regularly but I want to be more consistent. I won't let the desk get in the way as much. I'll find a way to get the exercise in. Being in good shape and having a pleasant disposition will give me the ability to overcome any challenge the year will throw at me. When you can take on all challenges, life becomes an amazing journey. I feel like if I maintain the lifestyle I want to, I can do anything.

I don't know what is going to come my way in 2013. It could be a cake walk or a meat grinder but I know I will be able to face all the challenges and be successful. If you want to be successful be the person you want to be and be ready to go. Then you will be able to take anything on and win.

No comments:

Post a Comment