Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Wait

I don't wait very well.

As exciting as the future often looks I find it difficult to wait for things to come. I, like most people am waiting for a few thing. I'm waiting for the summer training period to begin. I am waiting to hear about a job opportunity. I am waiting to hear if I get to carry the Olympic Torch.

It is difficult to wait to hear on any of this.

I don't think I'm impatient but I may be. It could be my fatal fault. I do find I often press to complete things. This can be unwise at times but I like to be able to say 'I got it done.' I like the feeling of accomplishment.

I don't like the feeling of waiting. It wears on me. If time is the only thing preventing me from knowing, I don't do so well.

Unfortunately, from time to time all we can do is wait.

I don't know if I can embrace waiting, but I can try to accept it.

I guess only time will tell how i do with waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment