Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Sandwich

Eight years ago this week I attended a conference in Ottawa. During that conference I discovered the Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich. Ever since, anytime I have been in Ottawa I have tried to have one. Today I had one for lunch. This sandwich never gets old.

How can you not like eight ounces of thick cut Montreal Smoked Meat on rye bread with mustard. It is very close to a perfect sandwich.

I know that I can't eat one everyday. I could but my health would suffer.

This sandwich is one of many things that will be different when I relocate to the Nation's capital. I plan to embrace the good that my new home will bring. I realize that in will miss things from Winnipeg but I can always enjoy a Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich to take my mind off what I am leaving behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment