Saturday, November 27, 2010

Best Cab Driver Ever

So I am on my way from Ottawa to Winnipeg for meetings. I had to cab it from my new home to the airport. This is just part of traveling.

I had the best cab driver ever.

First he asked me which route to take to the airport. Seriously, I have never had that happen in my life. Then his phone rang. He asked me if it was or for him to answer. How courteous is that!

It is rare to see service that great in these times, however with a sluggish economy, that is exactly what you should see. Good service is an attitude to have the customer a part of the service delivery. I really don't know which route is faster but having the option is truly unique.

I don't expect this to become the norm but it is nice to see from time to time.

I took a routine taxi ride to the airport and had the best driver ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment